Saturday, January 20, 2007

Still Watching?

I hope you're still watching this space. Of course if aren't watching this space then you aren't reading this and I'm actually talking to somebody else. Now I feel bad because I was talking to somebody that wasn't here and ignoring somebody that was. I'm sorry.

Time for an update.
It's official. There will be at least three autographed books given out this year by your favorite horror fan!

I have two limited edition autographed chapbooks on their way to me now.

I also have a commitment from an author to autograph a new novel coming out this year specifically for the give away right here.

With any luck we'll get at least one more novel autographed to giveaway in 2007 as well.

So how will you enter the drawing to win a book? That's yet to be decided. I want to do something different for each book but also allow you to have fun in the process.
I'm thinking: Trivia questions, "Why I deserve..." e-mails and photographs.

Stay tuned!

No comments: